Cleaner Screens UK | Key Details
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is always published on this page and the date of the last edit is noted in the footer at the bottom of this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us or write to the address below:
The Data Controller
Wilson Business Park
What Data We Hold
We collect the following information, depending on the nature of your contact with us.
- Name, company/organisation name and job title
- Contact information including email address, postal address and phone number
- Email address if you choose to sign up to our mailing list
- Details of any previous order(s)
- Information you provide on enquiry, sample or quote request forms
- Information you provide if you set up an online account on a online shop site
- Chat conversations: Your name, email, the page you contacted us from and your messages
- Your IP address in chat and when using our online shops
How We Use This Data
We use your data in the following ways under the following lawful bases:
Because We Have a Legal Obligation
We retain records of your orders/purchases in order to comply with our legal obligations under UK company, tax and other law.
To Fulfill Our Contractual Obligations
We retain and process your data in order to fulfill our obligations to you. This includes but may not be limited to:
- Processing and fulfilling your order
- Providing you with a quote or sample or dealing with your enquiry
- Responding to your chat requests
- Preventing fraud when placing and paying for orders online
- Tracking orders and helping you to easily reorder from us in the future.
With Your Consent
If you have chosen to add your email to our marketing email list we may contact you periodically with product updated and offers.
We use analytics systems such as Google Analytics when you visit our sites to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various pages on the site, time spent on the site or sources of visitors. This information is only processed in an aggregated way and is anonymised.
What Are Cookies
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables us to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you, allow us to analyse our website traffic on an aggregated basis or allow you to fully use aspects of websites such as shopping carts.
Cookies do not allow us any access to your computer, do not identify you personally or share with us any personal information.
We want you to remain in control of your data at all times and welcome any questions or comments you may have about this policy or how we use your data generally.
You can make a request to see the information we hold on you, to have it corrected, updated or deleted at any time. Please contact us via this website or write to to the data controller at the address above.
We will respond to your request detailing any requested information or making amendments or deletions as requested. We may retain certain records in order to comply with relevant legislation - for example we must retain financial records pertaining to your order - but we will inform you of this and make clear the grounds for any retention.
If you have chosen to add your email to our marketing email list, you may automatically unsubscribe by clicking the link in any email or contacting us.
We will never share your personal information to third parties unless the law requires us to do so.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the GDPR (please see the Information Commisioners Office website for more information).